Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Movements of my soul...


I still feeling impressed by the idea I learned during my trip to Mongolia. In Mongolian language there is no any word for word “feeling” or “emotion”.
First  moment when I heard it I thought: oh, how probably they are not enough emotionally intelligent… But in a second I heard answer too my question: What you use to express it?”. And the answer was: “
To express this words we use “movements of the soul”. And it was the moment which change my attitude to Mongolia and Emotional Intelligence in general.
I posted this phrase in Facebook and got another  idea- “Feelings are the gate to our Soul”. And as you can see it became the main idea of this blog and it’s a main basis for my approach to the Emotional Intelligence now.
Idea about EI could be research from the 2 points of view. First - very practical – as a business training approach and second - very personal – more like psychotherapy. I don’t want to follow none of it.
Since the beginning  I have been looking for approach within which I can people who are in a good mental health still want to find a way to themselves, to become more aware about internal life and to learn how to use emotional internal word for reaching success in external social life.
I learned psychology in University and it gave me basic scientific knowledge about emotions. I learned gestalt approach and it gave me my personal ability to feel and be aware and really to become more emotionally intelligent in the terms of being in deep contact with myself. I learned coaching and it gave me tools to help other people to develop emotional competence skills.  This tree roads finally led me to the Mission I have now:  to tell people about EI using simple words and help them to develop EI skills using simple techniques and to let them to be aware about what happens in their internal  life.
That is why I do courses and coaching and consulting in the Emotional Intelligence and bring this idea into humans life – because I experienced it by myself that this skills help us to be more happy in our relations with ourselves and other people.
You can count on me if you want:
-         To  Assess your EI skills
-         To Develop your EI skills through trainings or coaching
-         To Learn more how emotional life happens in ourselves and other people
We can collaborate in different formats:
-         Trainings, presentations and Speech
-         Coaching
-         Skype consulting
-         Reading Blog
-         Going through  EI Assessment and getting feedback about results
So, I welcome you home.. I invite you to interesting journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment